A collection of services and tools designed to monitor, diagnose, and address issues specific to Cisco Unified Communications Manager
|Performance Monitoring (PerfMon)|| |
Provides platform, service and application performance counters to monitor the health of Cisco Unified Communication Manager hardware and software. Snapshot and session-based access is available via standard SOAP webservices.
|Real-time Device/CTI feed (RisPort) || |
Provides real-time device and CTI connection status to monitor the health of phones, devices, and applications connected to Cisco Unified Communication Manager.
|Service Control|| |
Enables remote control (Start/Stop/Restart) of Cisco Unified Communication Manager services.
|Log Collection|| |
Collects and packages Cisco Unified Communication Manager trace files and logs for troubleshooting and analysis.
|Call Detail Record on Demand|| |
Provides applications with Call Detail Record files based on search criteria.
Provides management consoles with SNMP data specific to Cisco Unified Communication Manager hardware and software.
- An Abundance of Riches: Dig into Your Solution Partner Program Resources (Patricia Sampson)
- Cisco Compatible Solutions Carry Clout (Arjun Lahiri)
- Accelerate Sales with Marketing Velocity Social Media Resources (Patricia Sampson)
- How can DevNet Help You? (Susie Wee)
- New Ways to Partner with Cisco (Traci Soward)