- A Cisco ID. We recommend that all individuals who need a Cisco ID obtain one prior to starting the on-line application process. (See Authorized Legal Representative, below). You will need a Cisco ID to login to access information that is not publicly-available. And please also note that if you are not authorized to sign associated agreements with Cisco, your company's legal rep will need a Cisco ID, too, in order to sign electronically. (See below for more details.) If you or your legal rep do not have one, its easily obtainable.
- Your Company's Logo. You'll need a logo that measures 170 pixels wide by 60 pixels tall to upload. More information.
- Authorized Legal Representative. In order to sign electronically, you must be either: 1) Your company's legal representative or 2) authorized to sign the agreement by your company's legal representative (and provide their contact info, too) or 3) not authorized to sign, but able to provide the contact information of your company's legal rep so they can sign. All such individuals need Cisco IDs to enter the site and/or sign electronically. More details.
- Review Solution Partner Program Guidelines, Solution Partner Framework Agreement. The appropriate company contact will need to review these documents prior to applying. More information.
- As the applicant, you have the legal responsibility and authority to sign the related agreement. You are the legal contact for your company and have the authority to bind your company to any legal agreements that may be presented to you during the enrollment process or during the program year.
- You are not a legal representative, but you are authorized by your company to sign the related agreement. The legal contact for your company can verify that you have the authority to bind your company to any legal agreements that may be presented to you during the enrollment process or during program year will be provided. You will need to identify and provide contact information for the person verifying your authorization, including: their name, title, phone number, email address, and their Cisco ID.
- You are not authorized to sign the related legal agreement, but will provide the contact information of the appropriate person in your organization. During the application process, this person will receive an e-mail requesting them to login to our site with their Cisco ID and "Click to Accept" the legal agreement You will need to provide this person's contact name, title, phone number, e-mail address, and their Cisco ID.
It's easy to obtain a Cisco ID, and the process will only take a few minutes. To get a Cisco ID, you need to answer a few simple questions, define a password, and confirm a message to the email address you specify. Click to get started
You'll need access to your company's logo to upload during the application process. The required size is 170 pixels wide by 60 pixels tall. The application process cannot be completed without uploading your logo. If you upload an improperly sized logo, the image will appear distorted. Please note: your logo can be modified with an appropriate amount of white space surrounding the graphic in order to conform to the required dimensions. Supported image file types include: .bmp, .gif, .jpg, or .png (24 bit) formats.